- Campsites: Check In 2pm and Checkout Noon
- RV Rentals: Check In 3pm and Checkout 11am
- Farmhouse: Check In 3pm and Checkout 11am
- Milkhouse: Check In 3pm and Checkout 11am
Any registered guest who is expecting a day visitor must register their guest at the office, The day visitor may use amenities and attend events for a fee. Amenities: $5.00 per person ages 12 and older. Events: $10.00 per person
- Renters will be responsible for all damages. In case of inclement weather, make sure the awning is secure and stowed away properly. Any damage done to awning will be charged to the renters.
- It is recommended to place the key back into the lock box after each use. If at checkout the key is not in the lock box, a charge will be placed on the credit card on file to replace the lock and key.
- DO NOT mess with any leveling, slide outs, or utility hookups on the unit.
- DO NOT flush anything inappropriate down the sink or shower drains.
- Some Items recommended to bring: pillows, bedding, towels, paper towels, hand soap, cooler, etc
Camp Riverslanding is not responsible for lost or stolen property. Please secure all personal property every night.
General Site Policies
NO SMOKING ALLOWED: in The Farmhouse, The Milkhouse, RV Rental, Bath House, The Barn or public spaces.
Fire Rings: Do not move any fire rings as we have fiber optic buried throughout the campground, and you can burn through it causing the loss of WI-FI.
Tents: No Tents or Tent stakes allowed
Trees: No Clothes Lines or Hammocks Allowed
Car/RV Washing: No Washing Vehicles or Campers allowed.
Alcoholic beverages must be kept at site either in a koozie or solo cup
If you wish to cancel or modify your reservation, YOU MUST CALL the campground before the deadlines listed below to receive the applicable refund. Text, Email and/or Social Media Messages ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE methods of notification. Please call us at (866) 369- 5301.
Cancellations for Lodging: RV Rentals, Farmhouse, and Milkhouse
30 Days or More = 100% Refund minus a $50.00 Cancellation Fee
29 Days or Less = 20% Refund
Changes to your reservation dates or shortening the length of stay requires at least a 30- day notice prior to your scheduled arrival date.
Cancellation for Campsites
15 Days or More = 100% Refund minus a $20 Cancellation Fee
7 to 14 Days = 50% Refund
6 Days or Less = No Refund
Changes to your reservation dates or shortening the length of stay requires at least a 7- day notice prior to your scheduled arrival date.
Refunds will be credited back to the Credit/Debit card on file with respect to the reservation.
Camping is an outdoor experience and refunds will not be given due to unfavorable weather. No refunds will be given for early departures. The refund rule for early departures does not apply if evacuated due to flooding.
Camp Credit can only be redeemed in the same calendar year as the canceled reservation and can only be applied toward your site type or specific lodge rental.
Payment is due in full at the time of booking. (Credit/Debit Card is Required)
We accept (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, Amex). Cash is acceptable if a reservation is made in person, at our campground office.
CHECKS ARE NOT AN ACCEPTABLE FORM OF PAYMENT.
- Pets must be on leash at all times.
- Pets are not allowed in the bath house or pool area.
- You are required to clean up after your pet.
- Pets are not allowed to be left unattended outside.
- Pets are to be housed inside your camper if you are going out for the day.
- Small Breeds ONLY in Farmhouse, Milkhouse or RV Rentals
- Quiet Time is 11PM until 8AM
- Guests are responsible for any damage done to the unit.
Auto and Trailer Parking
- We do not have overflow parking. All vehicles and trailers must be parked on your campsite or housing rental.
- Farmhouse Parking: 4 vehicles
- Milkhouse Parking: 2 vehicles
- RV Rental Parking: 1 vehicle
- Campsite Parking : 1 to 2 vehicles depending on lot size. Please call the office to make sure you have ample room for parking.
Note: You can check for additional parking on the State Right of Way parking on the main street. Golf carts are allowed, but a licensed driver must be driving. Click here for further information.
Third Party RV Delivery
If you are renting a RV from a third party, they can deliver/set up the RV anytime after 2pm on arrival and must have the RV off of the site by noon on day of departure.
Playground and Pool
- Quiet Time 11PM until 8AM
- PlayGround and Pool Hours 8AM until Dusk
- Heated Pool open Mid March until October 16th
- No Lifeguard on duty
- No Glass in Pool Area
- No Horseplay allowed.