*Keep in mind there is not a bad site in the park, but some are nicer than others. Our knowledgeable staff will help place you on a site well suited for you. Camp RiversLanding will strive to make your trip enjoyable and memorable!*
Site Category Description:
- Economy- The economy sites are overflow sites used only during busy time periods. These sites are smaller and can be accessed off our south exit parking lot. Perfect for tents!
- Standard- The standard sites range from 30'-45' by 20'-25'. These are great sites but may have less shade or less space than other sites in the park.
- Premium- The premium sites range from 40'-50 by 30'-35'. These spacious sites are some of the most popular, heavily shaded, and close to our great amenities.
- Riverside- The riverfront sites range from 35'-45' by 25'-30'. These sites sit right along the natural bank of the Little Pigeon River and will require some leveling. Enjoy the serene waterfront!
- Signature- The signature sites are both 60' by 35'. These sites are all concrete landscaped sites directly adjacent to our beautiful new bathhouse and pool area.
- All sites are equip with full hookups (water, 20/30/50 amp electric, sewer, cable, & wifi)
- All sites are back ins
- All site rates include 4 people, 1 camper, and 2 vehicles
January 1st – February 28th
- All Sites- $37
March, April & December
- Economy- $45
- Standard- $48
- Premium- $50
- Riverside- $52
- Signature- $56
May, June (1-21), August, September (17-30), November
- Economy- $50
- Standard- $53
- Premium- $55
- Riverside- $57
- Signature- $61
June (22-30), July, September (1-16), October, All Holidays & Events
- Economy- $52
- Standard- $55
- Premium- $57
- Riverside- $59
- Signature- $63
- Additional Person (ages 6 & up)
- Additional Vehicle